Monday, July 14, 2008

F/U: Garden Party/Pre-Launch Fête!

I'd like to preface this by saying MUCH APPRECIATION to those that attended & brought a guest(s). I hope you enjoyed your Take Home Tote (you too, fellas... LOL)

Anywho... Saturday's event was a HUGE success! The food, beverage & conversations were all great, and the guests really enjoyed themselves. They were networking like crazy & some good connections were made. It was wonderful. There were a few pics taken during the event, so those will be posted soon. Hopefully, I'll have my OWN camera for the next event *smh*

Just Me (thanks, Michelle Morgan!):

My mother & I (thanks, Tiffany Dew!):

I love love love this venue! The 1st level is the dining area, good for couples or a small group (up to 15 people). You can also dine outside & enjoy the sites. The Piano Bar (2nd floor, where we were) is perfect for private parties or meetings. We had our own bartender (Jorge), full-service bar & access to the Tapas (Appetizers) menu, so that totally rocked. During events, I prefer that my guests have special attention. There weren't any long lines @ the bar or anything, you just placed your order & BOOM, there it was. It was terrific...

If you're ever looking to book an event or just enjoy a good FRESH Cuban/Mexican/Puerto Rican meal, tell 'em "Elle Denise" sent you! Here's the info:

Banana Café & Piano Bar
500 8th Street, SE
Washington, D.C. 20003
(Located right smack dab in the middle of Eastern Market & the Navy Yard)

Sidenote: Folks have been asking about the next event, so I guess I better get on the ball! For now, just save the date: Saturday, September 13th @ 2-6pm (confirmed). For my 30th bday/official launch party.

Until next time...

*smooches&hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::