Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us! :-)

That's me, my mother & my mother-in-law (LOL). Yep, we were all born on the same day. Isn't that wild?! That's gotta mean something great :-)

Its also a special day for Aunt Eva, Aaron A. & Katrice C. September is just great, all around!

*smooches&hugs*
FYI/Reminder: I decided to postpone today's Launch Party, to opt for a "more quiet" gathering with a few relatives & close friends. Too bad its such a gloomy day... *sigh* Let's all hope the sun will decide to show its face SOONER or later *crossing fingers*

1 comment:

Kelley Woods Makeup said...

Oh my.. I am just seeing this! .. How funny but cute..
look at you with the pink hat..lol.. and Sandra and Bev..

My mom loves frogs..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::