Wednesday, January 21, 2009

{Wedding*Belles} Design My Wedding: Wedding Innovator's Challenge

!SAVE THE DATE!


My dear friend Kelley (FaceMode & FaceMode Brides) hipped me to this event. I'm addicted to Whose Wedding is it Anyway? & I'm VERY excited to attend! *glee*

From what I can see, this event is something-like-a-big-deal, so I'm gonna have my face-in-the-place FOR SURE! They'll be brides, other planners, BLOGgers & networking folks all around, ready to see "what's in?" for the bride-to-be.

I can't wait!

I'm also looking forwad to rubbing elbows with (or at least walking past someone whose rubbing her elbow!) Wedding Planner/DC NearlyWeds' BLOGGER Vicky Johnson.

For more information on general admission, team, vendor & sponsor opportunities, click here!

Home link - www.weddinginnovators.com/dcindex.html

Hope to see you there!

*smooches&hugs*

2 comments:

Tish B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tish B. said...

Hey check out my blog for tomorrow, Thursday, Jan. 29...you've been tagged.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::