(choose applicable heart)
However, its just another day!...& everything happens (or doesn't) for a reason. Might not make sense at the time, but... it makes sense! (Get it?)
Here are some ideas for V-day:
- "Table for ONE": Treat yourself to lunch. When you're "out & about", you never know who you'll meet ;-)
- Read COSMO's Sexy Valentine Blowout: Sexy gifts & ideas (LOL!@ the horror stories)
- Have mock/cocktails with friends: Create "signature" drinks (Love Overboard! OR Love Stinks on Ice!), get the love/anti-love music going & pop in a love/anti-love movie (The Notebook OR 10 Things I Hate About You)
- Spend time with a loved one: Grab the kids/pet & hit the road. Perhaps its a good time to tell that "crush" of yours how you REALLY feel...
- Charity: Its always a good time to donate (time, money, clothing, resources) to a local charity/non-profit organization. Showing love is a nice way to mend a broken heart. The gift that keeps on giving.
- Hospice/Retirement Community: Deliver gift bags & homemade Valentines.