Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Kiddie: AMC Movie Summer Camp

Summer! Summer! SummerTIIIIIIIIIIME!


Let's recap:
  • $1.00!
  • Every Wednesday! (starting @ 10:00 am)
  • All Summer! (June 17th-August 5th)

Check the site for participating theatres & movie schedules...AND, while you're there, check out the AMC KidsPack (drink, popcorn & snack)

Charities that will benefit:

Nice for family outings, field trips or play dates.

Note to grownups:

  • Don't forget your AMC MovieWatcher card! (you can use it towards your admission & concesion purchases) So far, I have 20 points -- which means 2 FREE items: popcorn, soft drink or movie ticket. Hmmm... Decisions, decisions.
  • Check out the ADMISSION & CONCESSION specials.

*Smooches&Hugs*

2 comments:

heiresschild said...

i always go to these summer movies even though i have no children at home anymore. you can't beat a movie for a dollar. i always use my moviewatcher card; love the free perks. thanks for the dates; i'll mark my calendar.

L. Denise said...

Thanks for the post!

Enjoy the show(s) & snacks! (I know I will...)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::