Words cannot politely express how ready I am for 2009 to be over AND done with! This has been quite the year for me. It's had its ups, its down & somethings in between.
*le sigh*Diamond Celebration
- 1 PART MAESTRO DOBEL TEQUILA
- 2 X FINE SUGAR CUBES
- 1 SQUEEZE OF LEMON WEDGE
- 3 PARTS FINE CHAMPAGNE (CHILLED)
- (Build in a champagne flute.)
- 2 PARTS MAESTRO DOBEL TEQUILA
- 1 PART SWEET VERMOUTH
- 2 DASHES OF ORANGE BITTERS
- 2 COCKTAIL CHERRIES
- FLAMED ORANGE PEEL ZEST
- (Build in glass with ice and stir to perfection.)
Dobel Cran-Apple Toddy
- 1.5 PARTS MAESTRO DOBEL TEQUILA
- 0.5 PART TRIPLE SEC
- 1 PART CRANBERRY JUICE
- 2 PARTS HOT APPLE CIDER
- (Gently stir in all ingredients and serve hot. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.)
About Maestro Dobel Diamond Tequila
Maestro Dobel is a luxurious silver tequila with the complexity of an aged spirit. Created by Juan-Domingo “Dobel” Beckmann, the sixth-generation leader of the world's most prominent tequila-producing family, Maestro Dobel is diamond-clear - a result of a proprietary blending and filtration technique. Hand-crafted in Jalisco, Mexico, Dobel is a distinctive blend of three aged tequilas: Reposado (rested 15 months), Anejo (rested 24 months), and Extra-Anejo (rested for 36 months). Dobel is 40% Alc./Vol. and has a suggested retail price of $74.99.
Hint: Here's how to enjoy Tequila --->Swirl - Sift - Sip - Swallow
Enjoy & drink responsibly...Please & thank you!