Monday, January 04, 2010

2010: Happy New Year


!Happy New Year!

I do hope everyone enjoyed their 2009 holiday season. (I know I did!)

The last resolution I can recall actually keeping was to STOP biting my nails. That was about 3-4 years ago & I haven't made any resolutions since. Actually, I think my last resolution (2006, maybe?) might've been to just give up on making resolutions in the 1st place. I'm more interested in obtaining goals all year 'round. I just always hope (& pray) for a better year.

I did, however, start a new NYE tradition: Movie Nite! Now, anyone who knows me know that I love Movie Nite. I figured I'd spend my evening doing what I love most, instead of breaking from my norm & partying. I will say, it was the best NYE I've ever had. My ONE regret was choosing Righteous Kill (Al Pacino, Robert DeNiro) as a starter. I was super duper anxious to see this, since Pacino-DeNiro haven't been in a film together, since Heat & The Godfather II.

HATED IT! *2 thumbs down*

Although they're 2 of my fav actors, I was VERY disappointed with the storyline. I watched 1/2 & deleted it. It was a major let down & a waste of my precious DVR space :-(

Anywho...Any resolutions/personal goals that you care to share?
*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::