Thursday, September 16, 2010

Breakfast Date: Ted's BULLETIN

*latepass* Yes! I was FINALLY able to make it to Ted's BULLETIN.

Source: me!
Yummy!

We dined pretty early (around 10:15am), so street parking was a breeze ($1.50/hour). We also had ample choice of seating, which was nice considering the popularity of the place and the number of pedestrians roaming about. Despite the time of day and the fact that it was a weekday, there was still a nice little crowd inside.

I had the T.U.B.S (Ted's Ultimate Breakfast Sammy) (well, HALF of it anyway), while my date ordered The Walk of Shame Breakfast Burrito (had some "kick" to it, but not an overbearing or intolerable spice).

The menu selections are awesome. The decor was classic. The smells from the bakery are pleasing to the nose. I can't wait to go back! I have all four of my eyes set on several dessert items *drool* I'm thinking a few homemade Twinkies, a strawberry Poptart and some cookies "TO GO" might be nice.

Click here to view more pics.

Rating: * * * *

Good for...
VERY intimate seating. Good for dining solo or with 2-3 others.

Staff:
Friendly, helpful, well-informed.

We weren't there for long, as there wasn't a long wait for our orderes. Next time, we plan to stick around long enough to sample other food items.

Where to go:

Ted's BULLETIN
505 8th Street, SE - Barracks Row
Washington, DC 20003
Phone: 202-544-TEDS (8337)
Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Thursday 7am-11pm; Friday-Saturday 7am-12am
Cross Street/Landmarks: 8th and E Streets
http://www.tedsbulletin.com/

Have you been? What's your take?

*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::