Thursday, September 02, 2010

Healthy Crap: 30 Days to More Fruits and Veggies

Source: SparkPeople

This Summer has been chock-full-of good food, lots of fun and more food. Sometimes it was a healthy entree, other times it was a balance of healthy and "bad" stuff. Then there were the times where it was all-the-way "bad" :-(  Yeah, I know.

Since SOME of us need to be bikini-ready for Winter ;-) now's a good time to get a move-on. If you're anything like ME, you need to improve your fruit and veggie intake.

---> Click here to get your FREE calendar. (You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view) I have a copy at home on the fridge and tacked to my wall at work, so there's no excuse for me to miss a beat. Motivation!

Maybe this will help us all take things day by day...

Please keep me posted on your progress and I promise to do the same.

Good luck!

*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::