Monday, November 08, 2010

DC Cheap Eats | Examiner.com

As you may know, I'm the 'DC Cheap Eats' Examiner. So check me out from time to time OR subscribe, so you can stay updated with the latest and greatest of all foods/drinks cheap (or FREE).

Check out my latest post Freebies & Such: Veteran's Day Meals and Deals and let me know what you think. I also have a few recommended links to share.

I hope you enjoy what I've posted so far. Stay tuned for more goodies!

If you're an "expert" on things going on within (and outside of) your city? Wanna write about it? Great! Just click here to learn more about Examiner.com. Let 'em know that I sent you, by using Rep ID 5194 (L. Denise). There are several categories to choose from. If you don't see what you need, feel free to create your own.

Sponsorship opportunities are also available.

Until we eat again...

*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::