Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Sweetest Day!♥

Its Sweetest Day! (well, it was yesterday-LOL) A day to recognize friends & family for being sweet. Isn't that the cutest?! I think so... :-)

Yesterday, a dear friend of mine & I hung out allllllllllllll day. "Just Because". We began by running errands, visiting family, doing a late lunch/early dinner & shopping our hearts out. Walked around the Mall (and Target) like we owned the place. Talk about ti-ed (not TIRED, but TI-ED!) Wooo child. I'm beat! We had such a good time tho. 

And of course, we ran our mouths the entire time. We gushed about the latest fashion, great (and sucky!) sales, family, our future, relationships & friendship. Its nice to know how people really feel about you. It great knowing that doing something "Just Because" is cause for someone to really cherish you as a friend. I mean really. I like stuff like that. In fact, I heart it *batts lashes*

So let your loved ones know you love 'em b/c they're so sweet. 

Ideas: Schedule a meal, *ahem que Get 'Em Girls plug <<--my fav treat is Sticky Monkey Bread is on page 23, FYI), make a gift basket/care package, catch a movie, send a card (or an e-greeting, for those that never use the mail) or make a phone call (or text). Do something personal & mean it. 

Stay sweet & celebrate your blessings often! 

*smooches&hugs*

2 comments:

MzInspiredMind81 said...

Beautiful post girl!!! Yes, I am so sad that we didn't get to frolic b4 I left. Don't worry though, we must stay in contact!!! I'll always support you in all your endeavors. Your my she-ro!

L. Denise said...

Thanks, Sammie...! :)

Make sure I know the next time you're in town.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::