Wednesday, April 29, 2009

National Walk@Lunch Day


I saw an email about this at work & wanted to share with you guys...

Today is National Walk @ Lunch Day. For details & events, click here.

BlueCross BlueShield also offers the Walking Works program. Its a FREE site that you can use to record/set goals for yourself & track your progress. The site also include other helpful links & a discounted pedometer. I already have one. Somewhere :-/ LOL...

Anywho, I've already set a goal of walking a minimum of 30 minutes a day (whether at work, or home). The nicer the weather, the longer the walk. Once Spring has finally sprung (its been chilly lately in DC!), I'll be out & about more...

So, lace up those cute sneakers & hit the road, Jack!...

Happy trails!

*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::