Friday, October 16, 2009

get 'em girls: Cupcake Suite

Welcome to the "Cupcake Suite"! Please enjoy your stay.

My girls --the Get 'Em Girls -- have done it again.

As if their The Get 'Em Girls Guides cookbook series (Simon & Schuster; available in bookstores worldwide) & Get 'Em Girls' Catering weren't enough to satisfy/create a hearty appetite, the Get 'Em Girl, Inc gals have cooked up even MORE yummy goodness with Get 'Em Girls Cupcake Suite .

Hooray!

Along with edible image & bite-sized cupcakes, the Cupcake Suite offers everything from brownies, cookies, monkey bread (which is my personal fav, btw) & quite a few more delectable treats.

Just click here to view the menu & order instructions. You'll be glad you did.

Between October 15th-20th, 50% of the Pink Velvet Ribbon *drool* cupcake proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure charity. Very generous donation, I'll say.

Think Pink!

...& Live. Life. Deliciously.

Blog Slackers: (I know, I know. Yeah, me too!) If you need to catch up, check out my GEG Archives for more fab, delicious, love, savvy, home, fit, green, family & shop posts!

*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::