Wednesday, October 14, 2009

THINK PINK: Time for a Cure!

Lerner -- I mean New York & Company has joined the National Breast Cancer Awareness movement.
$2.00 from each NY&C Pink Watch purchase is donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Cost: $19.95 + tax
Better: $6.95 with any purchase -- So you best believe, I'll be buying something! (I've got my eyes on the City Style Double Flower Ring, myself. Its cute, in my size AND on sale. Hel-lo!)

Time's a-wasting!
PS: Uptown Signature Wristlet is on sale, available in brown AND black? I'm on it. You know how I feel about wristlets.
PSS: Text "WEB" to 21095 to receive mobile alerts. I love text coupons! (Its my way of "going green") Plus, I sometimes forget my coupons :-\

Think Pink!
*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::