Friday, October 08, 2010

Yoplait®: Save Lids to Save Lives

During (one of) today's mid-day snack, I noticed the pink foil lid on my Yoplait® strawberry-banana yogurt. It was then that I decided to join the effort; I'm gonna Save Lids to Save Lives. I normally just pass them on to others to mail in, but I figured I might as well be a little more "hands on" with this.


Yoplait® will donate $.10 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® for each pink (not silver) lid received between now and December 31st. Just rinse, bag and mail labels to:
Save Lids to Save Lives
P.O. Box 420704
EL Paso, TX 88542-0704

Bonus: Target has them on sale this week 10 for $5 (4- and 6-oz). Check your local Target circular for details. Sale ends Saturday, October 9th (aka TOMORROW)!

Goal: $1.6 million

Deadline: December 31, 2010

Scoop: View the Mailing Guide for details. (*Adobe Reader required)

There's even a Facebook page to 'like' and make a virtual $1.00 donation.



*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::