|Source: Barracks Row Fall Festival|
Today is the Barracks Row Fall Festival! Its SUCH nice Fall weather today and a good excuse to get out the house and enjoy some FREE cultured events. There's everything from tours of historic places to cook-offs. Its also a fine time to check out some of the fine dining along Barracks Row Main Street (BRMS).
Here are some of my old/new favs:
- Banana Café - The place to be for the perfect Margaritas, Sangrias and small plates.!
- Jordan's 8 - Good evening scene. Love the "backyard" patio vibe. Fully-stocked bars.
- Las Placitas - ...MORE Margaritas!
- Matchbox Vintage Pizza Bistro - Great pizza and sliders!
- Molly Malone's Capitol Hill Saloon - Cool bar scene. Great "made up" cocktails. Yummy wings.
- Ted's BULLETIN They serve breakfast ALL DAY! Also offers a "Carry out" window, should you wish to take your treats "to go".
Barracks Row Main Street on Twitter for all the happenings and goings-ons. Today's hashtag is #BRfest.
Welp, I'm off to join my fellow BRMS volunteers (I'm on the "Set up Comittee").
Hope to see you there!