Saturday, September 25, 2010

Today: Barracks Row Fall Festival!

Rise. Shine. Good morning!

Source: Barracks Row Fall Festival

Today is the Barracks Row Fall Festival! Its SUCH nice Fall weather today and a good excuse to get out the house and enjoy some FREE cultured events. There's everything from tours of historic places to cook-offs. Its also a fine time to check out some of the fine dining along Barracks Row Main Street (BRMS).

Here are some of my old/new favs:
For more information visit http://barracksrow.org/. Here are a few quick links:
Be sure to follow Barracks Row Main Street on Twitter for all the happenings and goings-ons. Today's hashtag is #BRfest.

Welp, I'm off to join my fellow BRMS volunteers (I'm on the "Set up Comittee").

Hope to see you there!
*Smooches&Hugs*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Say What? Say Huh?

::I Dig!::